Weber Performer Deluxe - This is going to happen to you. A vegetarian will appear at your barbecue. He or she will look deep into your carnivorous eyes and demand to be fed. And you just know that offering them a peanut butter and banana sandwich is not going to cut it.
So what to do? You give them that head tilt and shoulder move that says, no problem. You push the burgers and bangers around on the grill to cause a little flare up. Just enough for some drama. You place a (still frozen) veggie burger, a Portobello mushroom and an Yves kind of wiener on the indirect grilling part of your grill.
Then you bluff your way through the rest of your cookout. After all, you're a charcoal barbecue griller. And you've got a Weber. A beautiful SOB of a Performer. What could possibly go wrong?
- A charcoal ignition system powered by your one pound propane tank and lit via a reliable electronic ignitor. Getting the charcoal going doesn't get any easier than this
- A large, convenient work surface hides a funky, charcoal storage bin where your charcoal will stay out of the elements until you use it
- Stainless steel One-Touch cleaning system
- An ash catching bucket underneath the cooking chamber to prevent your ash from getting kicked all over the place by the wind
- Weber's legendary heat-circulating kettle
- Heavy-duty plated steel hinged cooking grill allows you to add more charcoal for those longer cook outs
- 22 inch diameter cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Glass-reinforced nylon handle
- Crack proof all-weather wheels
- Available in your choice of four designer colours: black, green, copper, and crimson
- It says "Deluxe" - so keep it safe with an !
For instructions on lighting your charcoal check out our