Turn out an incredible amount of ice with this Follett Symphony Plus countertop ice and water dispenser.
This high-yielding ice and water dispenser from Follett is capable of producing an astonishing 186kg of ice per day, ideal for the demands of a high capacity bar or restaurant. With a 5.4kg storage bin included in the dispenser, this also means you have a temporary space to store the ice and have immediate access to it. Even with such a high output, the dispenser still functions very quietly to preserve the ambience of your environment, and it is also very energy and water efficient to reduce your bills and lower your environmental footprint. Furthering energy efficiency, the dispenser features a quiet night sleep mode that turns off the machine when idle. The sanitary touch dispensing buttons minimise cross-contamination by eliminating the scooping of ice, improving hygiene and cleanliness. Agion antimicrobial treatment of the dispenser's critical components also inhibits bacteria and biofilm growth on the treated surface. Finally, a stainless steel construction makes the dispenser a very solid and robust machine, capable of resisting damage for constant heavy duty usage.
Follett have a created a classic in this Symphony Plus ice and water dispenser. Add it to your appliances now and see why.
- Dimensions 826(H) x 409(W) x 597(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Refrigerant R404a
- Supplier Model Number F-E12CI425A
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 3 Years Parts & Labour
- Weight 90kg
- Quiet, energy and water efficient
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labour
- Dependable design, easy to service and clean
- Sanitary touch dispensing minimises cross contamination by eliminating scooping
- Quiet Night sleep mode turns off ice machine when idle
- Agion antimicrobial treatment of critical components
- Frame and exterior cabinet are stainless steel with accent trim
- Capacities reached at 21°C air and 10°C water
- Alternative capacities at 21°C air and 21°C water available - call for more information