Brema’s VB250A self-contained ice cube machine produces pyramid-trunk shaped ice cubes weighing 7g which automatically drop into a storage compartment.
The Brema VB250A is a free-standing cube machine that produces 105kg of ice per 24 hours and has storage capacity of 35kg.
The ‘fast ice’ created by Brema’s VB250A is ideal for hotels, fast food outlets, bars and clubs.
- 105kg production per 24 hours
- 35kg storage capacity
- Produces compact 7g cubes
- Production rated at 21°C air and 15°C water
- Hospital grade stainless steel outer
- Electromechanical operation
- Disappearing insulated door
- Stainless steel spray arm
- Fully insulated internal storage bin
- Water inlet hose
- Drainage hose
- External water filter
- Pressure limiting valve
- Plastic ice scoop
- Adjustable stainless steel legs (4)
240V 50Hz 10A single phase (plugged)
- Energy Consumption: 850W
- Production 24h: 105kg
- Storage Capacity: 35kg
- Cooling System: Air
- Cube: 7g
- Refrigerant: R404A
- Weight: 75kg
- WaterMark: Yes
Since 1985 Brema has been making ice with constant care & attention to detail. Brema design & manufacture machines according to the highest standards using the best materials & the most advanced technologies.